Sunday, January 3, 2010

2010 A Great New Year!

I am really looking forward to all the excitement of 2010. I look forward to watching my kids grow and learn so many new things! I look forward to spending another wonderful year with the man of my dreams, my wonderful husband! I also look forward to all the excitement of SNP. I am very excited for my brand new lens that will be arriving on Monday. I am hoping to be able to purchase the Canon 5d Mark II in the very near future! I am looking forward to all of the wonderful photo sessions that I will have in 2010 and all the wonderful families that I will meet and help to capture special moments in their lives! Weddings are also a big excitement of this year and I am looking forward to being apart of these special events and capture them for the wonderful couples! I hope that you all have a wonderful 2010 and please contact me smnphotography@aol.com as I hope to capture truly special moments in your life!

- Sharon Neves

No comments: