Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Free Mini Session at The Sonoma Square - May 22nd

I thought it would be fun to have a day of mini photography sessions at The Sonoma Square! This is going to be a day of 'learning' for me. Practicing new techniques, new angles, new locations, and new ideas! I am looking for kids ages 3+ who would be interested in having their photos taken. I am offering these great mini session at the great price of .. wait for it.. that's right, its free!! As I mentioned above, this is a day of fun and learning for me! There will only be 8 spots, so please contact me quickly as I am sure these spots will fill up fast! I will upload the photos to a viewing website where you can choose to either purchase prints or the digital files of the ones that you love! Have fun with this day! Dress your kids in bright colors, fun outfits, tutus, halloween costumes! Make it a day of fun! I look forward to hearing from you and scheduling your mini session at The Sonoma Square! Email me at smnphotography@aol.com to book your session today!

No comments: