Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Mom, Sister, Auntie, Niece, Daughter, Cousin












These beautiful girls are connected in so many ways! Mindy and Mikaela are sisters. Mindy is Charlotte's Mommy. Mikaela is Miranda's mommy. Charlotte and Miranda are cousins . Mindy is Miranda's Auntie and Mikaela is Charlotte's Auntie! So much fun! So much love! I had the pleasure of working with evening light with these beautiful girls! I tend to photograph in the morning, but we thought we would try something different and boy did it work out great for us!! I am lucky to call Mindy my sister in law and Charlotte my niece! Enjoy all these beautiful photos! You can see more at http://sneves.photobiz.com/cart/

If you would like to schedule a photo session - please contact me at smnphotography@aol.com

No comments: