Thursday, July 7, 2011

Bonnie Balistreri {Women In Business Series}

Bonnie Balistreri
Website
Facebook


photographer Korey Howell

Tell me a bit about yourself:
I’m an Image Consultant who lives in beautiful Austin, Texas. Earlier in my career I worked for an individually owned fashion business and later I worked with my husband Sal who is an Executive Search Recruiter. I realized executives needed help with fashion advice and dressing for the interview and job as much as anyone. After my children were out of the house and on their own I decided it was time to reinvent myself with my talents.




What do you like to do when you have free time?
Yoga, road bike, golf, gardening and traveling internationally.


Favorite Movies
My husband (a film critic on the side) and I see movies almost weekly. I love romantic and detective movies plus the classic Sound of Music.

When did you start your business?
I started my business in 2007.




Is there anything in particular that sticks out in your mind about starting your business?
It was belief in my vision and executing it. I also bring a passion for helping people from the inside out.

Time management? How do you do it? Is it a struggle? Recommendations?
I’m a very creative person and love the details. At times I get caught up in the details and later have to make it up. I make a list of everything and set goals and that is the best method for me to manage my time. I try sticking with one subject until it is finished, as I have to give some structure to my creative mind.

Chocolate or Vanilla?
Double Stuffed OREO’S and Haagen Daz Chocolate Chip. I love a combo.

If you had advice for other women in business what would it be?
Network and be persistent.



Thank you so much Bonnie!! I am excited for you all to get to know her more! Make sure to stop by her facebook page and say hi! If you are in the Austin, TX area, make sure to get in touch with Bonnie! What a great person to work with!!

No comments: