Sunday, April 10, 2011

Happy Birthday Mr. B!!

Mr. B and Mr. M are so adorable! Their mommy and I have become really good friends and we love getting all of our kids together! Mr. B is turning 3!! I remember when my son turned 3, not a baby anymore, and definitely moving towards being a big boy! I know that Dani feels the same way! I enjoy the time that I get to spend with the boys and I had so much fun creating a setup that would be special for Mr. B's birthday! Nothing like a great red wagon and some colorful balloons! Although, Mr. B would have been just as happy with his lawn mower pretending to do yard work! Enjoy a glimpse at our fun! Dani, thank you for having me capture these moments! I really enjoyed it! Your boys are so sweet! I LOVE that how much Mr. M enjoys smiling for the camera!












xox
Sharon

No comments: