Saturday, April 16, 2011

Tax Day Contest

I thought that I would create a blog posting to explain my fun tax day contest!! There is a "share" button on the left side of my fan page and if you click it, you can share with family and friends. Have them come and like my page - and write a comment below my original comment on the album letting me know who referred them and the person with the most referral comments at the end of next week will win a session with me! Second place receives a 8x10 Organic Bloom Frame, and 3rd place a $50 print credit!! Word of mouth and referrals are so important in my business and I truly appreciate them! So share away - have them comment on the album and you could win a session or you can gift it as well!!

Thank you for participating!!





xox
Sharon

No comments: